Featured post

Make Time not Manage Time



I don't know about you, but it never worked in me to manage time. I've tried having my tasks clustered like boxes in hours on my calendar, but it never worked in me. I feel like rushing things up and having mediocre results.
Then I get this concept of Making Time, and not Managing it. Crazy right?
What this concept does, it made me more aware of me, on how I work, and what kind of work I'm most productive at a certain time frame. Usually the productivity peak of a person usually comes by the middle of the week.
So here's a really simple week plan you can start with, and improve along the way.
  1. You could start your Sunday by Sharpening your Saw. Do a lot of review on your goals, and meditate maybe, to look at your life and the things you do in a wider perspective. Refresh yourself during this day also. Make activities that enhance your Health, your Relationships and your Being. Make this also a day to plan your week
  2. By Monday - you could continue planning into action plans, in case you miss out something from your Sunday plan. You can start to initiate Admin works for your business, projects, etc. Sometimes, you need to administer yourself also
  3. Tuesday - during this time, productivity starts to gain momentum. You can work on your long-term Projects/Goals. Make time to build the ideal Life Business you always wanted to have.
  4. Wednesday - This is the highest peak of your productivity. You could finish big chunks of job here, so make sure you have your long-term goals executed also at this time
  5. Thursday - Productivity Level during this time will start to slow down, so you can probably start to do review, and assessment.
  6. Friday - Lowest level of productivity, you are usually exhausted at this time, but don't give into yourself, still work for something, but not that intensive. Maybe shift to another productive work that is completely opposite to what you do. If your work from the week is more on analysis, probably shift to more creative, and vice versa. 
  7. Saturday - Your body is very important, so at this time, do some little fun activities. Maybe watch some movie, play games or socialize.
Don't just work hard, work smart and play hard! This post is inspired also by Google. Check this video

Comments